Enjoy the lavish cupcakes with walnuts, vanilla and strawberries.
1 3/4 cup All purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped)
2 x Egg Whites
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
10 oz pkg frozen sweet Strawberries
If desired Sugar (powdered)
How to make strawberry cupcakes:
- In a bowl combine flour, baking soda, sugar and walnuts together.
- Beat together egg whites, vanilla and oil in another bowl till well mixed.
- Combine strawberries.
- Beat in a mixer at slow speed till strawberries are broken somewhat.
- Add flour mixture.
- Mix slowly till smooth but pieces of strawberries are still visible.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins, filling to half.
- Bake at 350 degrees F till they are done, it will take about 30 minutes.
- If desired drizzle with powdered sugar.