Yummy cake with mayonnaise, cinnamon, nutmegs, cloves, apples, raisins, walnuts, frosted and filled with cream
3 cup Flour (no sifted)
2 cup Sugar
1 cup Mayonnaise
1/3 cup Milk
2 tsp Baking Soda
1 1/2 tsp ground Cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground Nutmeg
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp ground Cloves
3 cup Apples (chopped and peeled)
1 cup Raisins (seedless)
1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped coarsely)
2 cup sweetened whipped Cream with Cinnamon (for frosting and filling)
How to make apple raisin cake:
- Flour and grease 2 baking pans.
- Mix flour, sugar, mayonnaise, milk, eggs, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves with a mixer for about 2 minutes.
- Scrap bowl frequently.
- Combine in apples, raisins and walnuts.
- Stir well.
- Spoon batter into pans.
- Bake it at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Let it cool in pans for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Let cool completely.
- Frost and fill with the whipped cream.