Enticing taste of chocolate chips and walnuts topped with chocolate ice cream.
1 – 9 inch Pastry shell (unbaked)
6 oz semisweet Chocolate Chips
1/4 cup Butter
14 oz sweetened Condensed Milk
1/2 cup Bisquick
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 cup chopped Walnuts
Chocolate Ice Cream for topping
How to make fudge brownie pie:
- Bake pastry shell for 10 minutes in a preheated oven at 375 degrees F.
- Take it out of the oven.
- Low oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- Melt chocolate chips with butter in a pan over low heat.
- Mix chocolate mixture with the condensed milk, bisquick, eggs and vanilla in a mixer bowl till the mixture is smooth.
- Combine walnuts.
- Place into pastry shell prepared earlier.
- Bake it till center is set it will take about 40-45 minutes.
- Let it cool.
- Serve it warm with chocolate ice cream if desired.