Blissful cognac cookies blended with pecans, corn syrup and chocolate chips.
100 ml Cognac
250 g Pecans (finely chopped).
100 g Sugar (white granulated)
175 g Chocolate Chips (semi-sweet)
400 g Vanilla Wafers (finely crushed)
60 ml Corn Syrup
How to make cognac cookies:
- Melt chocolate bits on heat.
- Crush vanilla wafers very fine.
- Chop pecans very fine.
- Combine all of them in the melted chocolate with sugar, corn syrup and cognac.
- Stir in pecans and wafer crumbs.
- Make the mixture as smooth as possible.
- Remove it from the heat.
- Shape it into 2 cm balls.
- Roll balls in extra granulated sugar.