Pleasurable taste of cranberries, orange rind and apples in cookies.
100 g Cranberries (chopped)
5 ml Orange Rind (grated)
250 g Apples (pared and chopped)
200 g Flour
5 ml Baking Powder
5 ml Cinnamon
120 g Butter
200 g Brown Sugar
150 g Sugar
60 ml Milk
2.5 ml Salt
How to make cranberry cookies:
- Mix butter and sugars.
- Combine egg and milk.
- Beat them well and keep aside.
- Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt together.
- Stir into butter mixture till blended well.
- Stir in cranberries, orange rind and apple.
- Drop it onto baking sheets.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 190 degrees C for 12-15 minutes.