Yummy Potato Chip Cookies are perfect for the Easter as these are made with shortening, brown sugar, egg and crushed potato chips.
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp soda
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cup flour
1 ea egg
1/2 cup crushed potato chips
1/2 cup shortening
How to make potato chip cookies:
- to begin with take a bowl and cream into it sugar, shortening and egg.
- later stir in some more ingredients such as flour, soda and vanilla.
- mix all these ingredients well together.
- then it is time to add chips and nuts to the mixture.
- with this the mixture is ready to be dropped by teaspoonfuls onto non-greased cookie sheet.
- finally you should bake the cookies for about 10 minutes.