Creamy peanut butter, Vanilla extract, Unbleached all purpose flour and Chocolate chips are used in making tasty Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies.
1 cup chocolate chips
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup egg
1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
2 cup all purpose flour
1 cup butter or margarine
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
How to make chocolate peanut butter cookies:
- you need to cream the butter and sugar. for this take a large mixing bowl and pour the required ingredients into it and mix until it is light and fluffy.
- a little later beat in the peanut butter, egg and vanilla and blend these entire well.
- take another large bowl and put into it flour and baking soda and blend it thoroughly.
- gradually add this mixture to the previously prepared creamed mixture.
- next, you should fold in the chocolate chips and refrigerate the dough for at least 1 hour.
- now it is time to allow the oven to heat to 350 degrees f.
- meanwhile you should shape the prepared dough into 3/4-inch balls.
- and place these balls on non-greased cookies sheets, 3 inches apart.
- in order to give it the proper shape of cookies, take a glass and press each ball into cookie 1 1/2-inches in diameter with the bottom of the glass.
- finally it is time to bake the cookies for 15-20 minutes or until it turns out light brown.