Crispy Easter Nests make great Easter cookies, which are made with Marshmallow Crème and Chowmein noodles.
7 oz marshmallow creme
mixed jelly beans
5 oz chow mein noodles
1 cup m&m plain candies chopped
2 tblsp butter or margarine melted
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
How to make crispy easter nest cookie:
- firstly take a large bowl and pour into it these ingredients… marshmallow creme, peanut butter and butter.
- mix all these ingredients until well blended.
- a little later add noodles and chopped plain chocolate candies to the mixture and again mix well.
- when the mixture is prepared you should pour it onto the greased cookie sheet.
- you can do this by using rounded tablespoons and with the help of greased fingers you can shape them to form nests.
- allow it to stand until it is sufficiently firm.
- then you should dust the bottoms of nests with confectioner’s sugar.
- do not forget to fill the nests with assorted candies before serving.