1 cup cashew nuts
4 1/2 cup crunchy chinese noodles
6 oz packed chocolate chips
6 oz packed butterscotch chips
2 tsp peanut butter
How to make chocolate hay stacks:
- take a heavy pan and stir the following ingredients into it – chocolate butterscotch chips, peanut butter, and cashews.
- put the pan over low heat and stir occasionally.
- do so until the mixture is melted.
- remove the mixture from heat when it is melted and add noodles to it.
- drop it on waxed paper. for this you can use teaspoons.
- allow it to cool.