2 Cups Sour Curd
4 tsp Besan
1/2 inch Ginger, chopped
2 Green chillies, chopped
Salt To Taste
Handful Corainder leaves
2 tsp Oil
1 Pinch Turmeric powder
1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
How to make Gujarati Kadhi:
- Beat the curd and add two cups of water. Add the besan, salt, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Make a paste of ginger, chillies, cinnamon and corainder leaves.
- Boil the curd mixture on slow heat and stir constinuosly. Add the ground paste, and boil again.
- Heat oil in a pan, add all seasonings. Fry until they splutter.
- Pour this seasonings over guajarati kadhi. Garnish with corainder leaves and serve hot with rice.