Here we present the very popular Indian fruit cream recipe. Indian fruit cream is a colorful dessert made with fruits and fresh cream. The cold whipped cream served with fresh fruits is the ultimate dessert of all time. This dessert is still on menu in many old style Indian resturants. Re-live your memories and try it out for your kids and family. The best part is that it needs very few ingredients. Come lets learn how to make Indian fruit cream dessert.
- 1 cup Amul cream
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 cups of Assorted Fresh Fruits(mango,apple,banana,kiwi,strawberry,orange,grapes)
- Cherries sliced for garnishing (Optional)
How to make Indian fruit cream:
- Wash, peel and core all the fruits. Chop them in small pieces. Keep some pieces aside for garnish.
- Before you begin, it is important to chill the Amul fresh cream for atleast 7 – 8 hrs. This gives best result.
- Also chill the bowl in which you will whip the cream and the beater blades in the refrigerator for 15 – 20 mins before you begin whipping.
- In the chilled bowl mix fresh cream and sugar.
- Beat the cream till soft peaks are formed.
- Remove few tablespoons of beaten cream and keep aside. This will e used for decoration. But this step is completely optional.
- Then with soft hand mix the assorted fruits.
- Then transfer the fruit cream mixture to a serving bowl.
- Put the cream kept aside for later use in a piping bag and makes swirls on the cream.
- Decorate with chopped fruits.
- Easy Peasy.. Wasn’t it. Your yummy dessert is ready.
Tips for make delicious Fruit Cream: