- Big Size Tomatoes 5-6 (green)
- Green chillies – 10
- Seasame – 1 cup
- Groundnuts – 1cup
- Coriander – 1cup
- Pudina – 1 cup
- Curry Leaves – 1 cup
- Tarmarind small ball size
- bunGarlic 5-6 cloves
- Mustard Seeds, Jeera, Red chillies(3)
- Turmeric Powder, Salt .
How to make Tomato Chutney :
- Boil tomatoes along with green chilies, garlic cloves, pudina, coriander, curry leaves, tarmarind.
- add turmeric,salt.
- In a kadai fry sesame,groundnut till brown and grind in a mixer to this powder add boiled tomatoes mixture and grind it to a smooth paste
- Now in the same kadai heat oil add mustard seeds,jeera,dry chillies,coriander,curry leaves.
- Add this bagara to the Tomatoes paste.
- Can be served with rice and chappaties