- Preparation time: 6 mins
- 1. Lauki – 1
- 2. Cocunut Grated- half
- 3. Jeera – 2 tsp
- 4. Green chilly- 4
- 5. Salt to Taste
- 6. Oil- 2tsp
- 7. Mustard- 1/2 tsp
- 8. Jeera -1/2 tsp
- 9. Red Chilly – 1
- 10. Coriander chopped – for Garnish
How to make Lauki Cocunut Raita :
- 1. Peel the skin of lauki and chop it into small cubes.
- 2. Pressure Cook these lauki cubes for a while, it will not take more than 2-3 min, please dont overcook it.
- 3. Add the jeera and green chillies to the cocunut, add a little water and grind it into a paste.
- 4. Take the curd, and beat it beat, add the salt to it.Then add the ground paste of cocunut, jeera and chillies.
- 5. Add to it the cooked Lauki, chk if the salt is fine, and add a seasoning made of Mustard and Jeera with the oil on top.
- 6.Garnish with coriander and serve it with hot rice/pulao.