- 1 small Dudhi – shredded
- 3 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tblspn water
- 2 tspn salt
- 3 green chillies – finely chopped
- 2 tspn mustard seeds – roughly ground
- 1 tspn sugar
- 1 tspn lemon juice – (skip if yougurt is sour
- 1 tspn ground black pepper
- 2 tblspn chopped fresh cilantro(dhania patti)
How to make Dudhi Raita :
- Boil dudhi for 8-10 mins or until the color turns clear and let it cool.
- Drain dudhi.
- Beat yogurt with water.
- Add rest of the ingredients-including drained dudhi.
- Cool it for 5-10 mins.
- Serve with roti, rice or pulao.