- 1 kg Fish
- 100 ml Oil
- 250 gms Onions
- 150 gms Tamarind Paste
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- Salt to taste
- Mirchi Powder as per taste
- Green Chillies-6 to 8
- Dhaniya Powder-3tsp
- Jeera Powder-1tsp
- Curry Leaves
- Corriander Leaves
- Water Accordingly
How to make Andhra Style Fish Curry:
- Clean & cut fish to the required size.( Always clean fish with salt to avoid the smell)
- In a bowl add fish,finely chopped onions, slit green chillies, oil, turmeric, salt, mirchipowder.
- Mix well all the ingredients and add water. Water should be enough to cook the pieces properly for atleast 10min.
- When it comes to a boil add tamarind paste and let it cook for another 15min or till required gravy consistency is reached.
- Add dhaniya powder, jeera powder, khuskhus powder, curry leaves, corriander. Close the lid for 2 min and cook.
- Andhra fish curry is ready to serve.
- Note: During the preparation of this curry stirring is not at all required,as the fish tend to break to pieces.you can slowly try to mix the curry holding at both the sides of the pan.