- 1 Tin Tuna
- 2x30cm Casava (boiled and mashed)
- 2-3 Chillies (crushed)
- 1/2tsp crushed Garlic
- 1tbsp chopped Corriander Leaves
- 1/4tsp Jeera Seeds
- 1/2tsp chopped Curry Leaves
- 1tbsp blended Onion
- Salt to taste
- Breadcrumbs to roll balls
- Oil to deep fry
How to make Tuna Cassava Balls :
- Mix all the ingredients together except for the oil and the breadcrumbs.
- If mixture too soft then add bit of plain flour to cosistency.
- Take little of the mixture at a time and make small balls or laddoos.
- Set in tray.Heat the oil in frying pan.
- Roll the balls in the breadcrumbs and fry the balls till golden in color.
- Serve hot with your favorite chutney or sauce.