- Milk 1 ltr
- lime 2-3 tablespoon
- plain flour 1 teaspoon
- sugar 1 cup
- water 8 cups
- ice water 1 cup
How to make Rasagulla :
- Boil milk and add lime juice till the water completely seperates off the paneer.
- Completely drain off the water and tie the paneer in clean cotton cloth.
- Squeeze the excess water and let it to dry in the refrigirator for 12-24hrs.
- Now add plain flour and dried panner in a bowl and knead continously for 15 minutes till the dough becomes soft.
- Make small balls and keep aside. In a heavy bottomed kadai put sugar and water and stir well. bring it to boil and add 1 spoon of milk to remove dirt.
- Then add the balls and leave it for 5 mins(do not stir).
- Then add 2 teaspoon of ice water and let it boil again.
- Repeat process for 30 minutes or till the balls become puffy and put off the stove.
- Let it cool before serving. Do not refrigerate it.