- onion 2(finely chopped)
- tomato 2(puree)
- soyachunks 100 gms (soaked in water for 5 mins)
- green peas 20 gms
- oil 3 tsp
- redchilli powder 1/2 tsp
- garammasala 1/2 tsp
- few curry leaves
- fresh coriander leaves fineychopped
- mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
- jeera 1/2 tsp
- salt to taste
How to make Soy Matter :
- Heat oil in pan and add mustard seeds, jeera, curry leaves and allow them to burst.
- Add onions and fri till golden brown then add tomato puree and peas with salt and cook till the peas is cooked.
- Add red chilli powder, garam masala and stear till they are well cooked.
- Then add the soaked and stained soyachunks and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 2mins. then serve the soy mutter with fresh coriander leaves on top.