- 500 gm Mutton
- 150 gms Onion
- 20 gm Black Pepper Powder
- 5 gm Shah Mirch
- 5 gm Red Chilly Powder
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1 tblsp Garam Masala
- 150 mg Oil
How to make Kala Ghost :
- Marinate the mutton with turmeric oil, red chilly powder, black peppet and shah mirch and salt. Keep aside for 15 mins
- Boil the mutton in a presseure cooker. Keep the mutton stock aside for later use.
- Fry the mutton for 5 mins in oil and then put the chopped onions and fry till the colour is black Add salt to taste and fry till the oil starts coming out, add garam masala and fry again. Stir constantly, so that it does not burn.
- Add the mutton stock that was kept aside earlier and boil till the gravy thickens.
- Garnish with chopped corriander and whole green chilly.
- Serve hot with naan or tandoori rotis.