- 120 grams whole Amchoor (dry mango slices)
- 4 teacups Water
- 180 to 200 grams Sugar (Cheeni) (1 1/4 or 1 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground spices
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Salt (Kala namak)
- 1 teaspoon white Cumin powder
- Salt (Namak) to taste
- 2 teaspoons Red chili pepper (Lal Mirchi)
- 1 teaspoon dry Ginger (Adrak) powder
- 60 grams fresh Ginger (Adrak), sliced (2 tsps)
- 4 Bananas (Kela)
- 4tsps Raisins (Kishmish)
How to make sweet fruit chutney:
- Soak the whole amchoor in water overnight.
- Cook it in the same water until tender.
- Cool and pass through a sieve.
- Add to it salt, chilli powder, white cumin powder, dry ginger, fresh ginger slices and black salt dissolved in a little water and mix well.
- Add sliced bananas and raisins soaked in water and mix.
- Serve at dinner or lunch.