- 1 bunch fresh mint leaves
- 2 green chillies
- 1 tbsp tamarind pulp
- Salt To Taste
- little water
How to make mint (pudina) chutney :
- To make tamarind pulp soak little tamarind in water and keep aside for 2 hours.
- Then strain the mixture in a bowl with the help of a spoon. To make tamarind juice add little water to the pulp.
- These days ready made pulp is available in the market. Wash the mint leaves well.
- Grind it to a smooth paste with green chillies, salt and tamarind juice.
- You can add water if the mixture is thick.