Paneer Sandwich on tawa is the easiest and yummiest sandwich you can make. It requires basic seasoning of salt and pepper. These Paneer sandwich can be made without toaster. You can choose any variety of bread to use like multi grain bread, brown bread or sandwich bread . Lets learn how to make paneer sandwich on tawa.
Serves : 1 – 2
Total Time: 10 mins
- 200 gms paneer
- 1 Onions finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger finely chopped (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 2-3 green chillies finely chopped
- 1 tblsp Green Coriander chopped
- Salt to taste
- 6 Bread Slices any kind
- 1 tblsp Amul Butter / Oil
How to make paneer sandwiches:
- In a mixing bowl grate or mash the paneer properly.
- Add chopped onion, ginger, chopped green chillies, green coriander, salt, black pepper powder and mix it with your hand .
- Take a bread slice and apply the mashed mixture on to it and cover it with another bread.
- In a flat pan, add some butter and put the sandwiched bread and toast it from one side by pressing with a flat spatula and then similarly toast it from the other side.
- Paneer sandwiches are ready to be served. Serve them with any sauce as per your own choice.