Paneer Makhanwala or Butter Paneer is quite popular indian dish, easy and quick to prepare. It goes well with various indian breads like butter naan, butter roti, parantha, jeera rice, boiled rice
- 250 gms Paneer
- 200 gms Fresh Cream (Malai)
- 200 gms Tomato Puree (Tamatar Ka Raas)
- 2-3 tblsp Butter
- 2 tblsp dried Fenugreek Leaves (Methi Ke Patta)
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli (Lal Mirchi) Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2-3 Green chilli (Hari mirch)
- As per taste Salt (Namak)
How to make paneer makhanwala:
- Melt the butter in a pan, add slit green chillies, tomato puree, kasuri methi, salt, red chilli powder and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the cream and garam masala powder and cook further for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the paneer pieces and cook for a minute.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.