MUSHROOM MATAR RECIPE
Ingredients for mushroom mattar :
1 1/2 cups - Green peas (Mutter)
200gms - Mushrooms
4 - Cardamon(green)
1" - Cinnamon
2 - Onions
1 1/2 tbsp - Ginger paste
1 tbsp - Garlic paste
3-4 - Tomatoes
1 tbsp - Chilli powder
1 tbsp - Coriander powder
1 tsp - Turmeric
1 tsp - Garam masala powder
1/2 cup - Cashewnut paste
4 tbsp - Oil
Salt To Taste
- Clean, wash and cut the mushrooms into medium pieces and chop
- Heat oil in pan. Saute green cardamoms, cinnamon stick &
onions till golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook for 1/2 a minute.
- Add tomatoes and cook till oil leaves the sides.
- AddChilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric, garam masala, salt
and cook for 2 minutes.
- Lastly dissolve the cashewnut paste in one cup of water and mix
well and add it to the pan. Add one more cup of water and bring it
- Add the mattar (green peas) and mushrooms and cook till the peas
are fully cooked. Once done, serve the mushroom matar with
rice or roti.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...