CHICKEN SHORBA RECIPE
100 gms Boneless Chicken Shredded
500 ml Chicken Stock
1 tblp Garlic Finely Chopped
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
1 tblsp White Flour
2 tsp Butter
1 tblsp Oil
Salt & White Pepper to taste
1 tblsp Fresh Cream
How To Make Chicken Shorba:
- Heat the butter in a pan and fry the shredded chicken pieces till
- Remove and keep aside. In a pan heat oil and let the cumin seeds
- Add the chopped garlic and saute for a few seconds.
- Add the white flour and fry for 1 min.
- Add the chicken, chicken stock, white pepper powder and salt.
- Cook on medium level for about 4 minutes while stirring all the
time. Stir in the fresh cream just before serving.
- Note: For 500 ml of chicken stock, cook about 500 grams
of chicken bones with one litre of water add chopped onions and
garlic till the stock is reduced to half the quantity.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...