Learn how to make delicious, tasty and easy to cook Tomato Shorba at home.
- 600 gms. Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. Chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp. Chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp. Whole garam masala
- 2 no. Bay leaf
- 1 tbsp. Chopped green coriander
- 1 tsp. Cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp. Sugar (optional)
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- 2 no. Green chili
- As per taste Salt
How to make Tamatar Ka Shorba/Tomato Shorba:
- Wash and cut tomatoes into quarters
- Cook tomatoes with chopped ginger, garlic, green chilies cut into two and Whole Garam Masala. Add 5 cups of water and bay leaf. Bring to a boil.
- Simmer for twenty minutes on a slow flame until tomatoes are mashed completely.
- Strain the mixture with a soup strainer.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, let them crackle. Add strained tomato liquid and season with salt.
- Bring it to a boil, add sugar if it is very sour.
- Serve tamatar ka shorba hot, garnished with chopped green coriander leaves.