BAIGAN PAKORA RECIPE
Baingan ka pakora is a yummy tea time snack. Discover how to make brinjal pakora by following this easy recipe. Baingan ke pakode are easy and simple to make.
Serves : 2
Cooking time : 15 mins
1 medium size baingan (Brinjal)
4 tbsp gram flour (besan)
1 tbsp rice flour (chawal ka atta)
1 tsp red chili powder
1/4 tsp coriander powder
1/4 garam masala powder
Salt to taste
Oil to deep fry
1/4 tsp chat masala
How to make brinjal pakoda:
- Take a mixing bowl, add gram flour, garam masala powder, rice flour, red chili powder, coriander powder, and salt. Mix all the ingredients well and with the help of little water to make a thick batter.
- Wash the baigan and cut them into thin round pieces of about 1/4 inch thickness. If there is time to serve keep these cut baingan dipped in water.
- Sprinkle and apply salt, chili powder and chaat masala on both the sides.
- Put two slices of the brinjal into the batter at a time. Slices should be well coated with the batter on both sides.
- Drop gently into the hot oil and fry till the pakoras begin to turn golden around the edges.
- Take them out on a kitchen towel and serve hot with mint coriander chutney.