CHINESE FRIED RICE RECIPE
Ingredients for easy fried rice:
2 cups Rice
3 tbsp Oil
100 gms Beans Finely Chopped
2 Carrot Finely Chopped
1 Onion Sliced
100 gms Cabbage Finely Chopped
2 Spring Onions Finely Chopped
2-3 Green Chilies cut lenghtwise
1 tsp Ginger Chopped Finely
1 tsp Garlic Finely Chopped
2 tbsp Soya Sauce
Salt & pepper to taste
How to make chinese fried rice:
- Pick, wash and soak the rice in enough water for 10-15 minutes
- Boil water, add rice and little salt.
- Cook uncovered on low heat till rice is tender.
- Take care not to overcook the rice. Each grain of rice should be
- When rice is done, drain and add soom cold water and drain again
using a large seive and set aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai / large pan and stir fry all the chopped
- Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Take care that vegetables are not overdone, they should be crisp.
- Mix salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked rice and mix well. Now mix the soya sauce to it.
- Cook the chinese fried rice for 2-3 minutes and serve hot.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...