Papad Roll Recipe
Here's a spicy, light and easy to make recipe with
papad. Learn how to make papad roll.
4 potato (alu)
1 green chilly (hari mirch)
few coriander leaves (dhania patti)
1/2 lemon (nimbu)
1/4 tsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
1/4 tsp spice blend (garam masala)
1/4 tsp sugar (chini)
salt to taste
1 tbsp gram flour (besan)
oil for frying
How to make papad roll:
- Boil and peel potato. Mash them.
- Finely chop coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Mix potatoes, green chillies, coriander leaves, red chilly
powder, spice blend, sugar, salt and lemon juice properly.
- Dip papad in water and take them out.
- Now roll potatoes into papad and role papad also.
- Seal the corners with gram flour batter.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry all papad rolls until they turn
- Cut them into long pieces.
- Serve them hot with chutney and sauce.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...