ALOO PULAO RECIPE
1 big size potato diced in small pieces
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 cup samwat rice
2 tbsp ghee
2 tsp rock salt (kala namak)
2 green cardamom
a tiny piece of cinnamon
green coriander to garnish
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
3 cup water
How to make aloo pulao :
- Heat up ghee in a pot.
- Mix in cumin seeds, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon.
- When they give off fragrance, mix in potato and rice.
- Stir-fry to a light brown color.
- Mix in rock salt, chilli powder and water and boil.
- Cover the pot and let it simmer (boil slowly at low temperature) on low flame for about 15 minutes.
- Decorate with green coriander.
- Serve hot.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...