BAILEY IRISH CREAM MOUSSE PIE RECIPE
Taste the wonderful pie with bailey and Irish cream drizzled with walnuts and chocolate
1 Pie Shell (pre-baked)
3 separated Eggs
1/8 tsp Salt
3/4 cup Bailey Irish Cream
2 cup Kool-Whip (divided)
1 cup chopped Walnuts (divided)
2 tblsp shaved Chocolate
How to make bailey irish cream mousse pie:
- Beat egg yolks.
- Combine Irish cream and salt to it.
- Cook in the top of double boiler to make egg yolk mixture thicken.
- Let it cool.
- Beat egg whites till they are stiff.
- Add egg yolk and Irish cream mixture, egg whites and 2/3 of the Kool Whip.
- Mix 3/4 cup of the walnuts.
- Place it into a pie shell.
- Cover it with remaining whipped topping.
- Drizzle remaining walnuts and chocolate shavings.
- Place it in a freezer for four hours but no more than eight.