A mixture of tangy and sweet taste using sour cream, banana and walnut.
2/3 cup Butter
11/2 cup Bananas (mashed)
1 cup Walnuts (chopped)
2 3/4 cup Flour
1 1/3 cup Sugar
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Sour Cream
How to make banana sour cream loaf:
- Mix butter and sugar till softened.
- Combine bananas and eggs and mix them until well mixed.
- Sprinkle dry ingredients.
- Combine alternately with sour cream to banana mixture.
- Stir only so that it mixes enough.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Lubricate and flour a loaf pan.
- Bake it in the lubricated oven at 350 for 1 hour and more 15 minutes.
- Let it sit overnight before cutting to improve loaf.