VANGI BATATA BHAJI RECIPE
2 Eggplants, long & thin
Salt To Taste
1 tsp Red chilli powder
1 tsp Corainder powder
1/2 tsp Garam masala
1 Pinch Turmeric powder
3 tbsp Oil
3 cups Water
1/2 tsp Sagar
2 tsp Corainder leaves
- Peel the potatoes and cut into big cubes, slice the eggplant.
Chop the tomatoes finely.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the tomatoes, salt, turmeric powder and
cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, eggplant, all the dry masalas, sugar, 3 cups of
water and mix well.
- Cover with a lid and simmer the heat. Cook until the vegetables
- Garnish vangi batata bhaji (eggplant potato curry) with corainder
leaves and serve hot with chapati or rice.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...