Veggie Corn Raita Recipe
- Contributed by Ami Chaudhari
boiled sweet corn
sugar and salt as per taste
- Cut all the vegetabels in big pieces and boil and strain them and
- heat some oil in a pan and add mustard seeds curry leaves and
greenchilly in to it after it heats up add the strained curd in it &
then add salt & sugar to taste.
- Then add all the boiled vegetabels into it.
- Garnish with finelychopped coriander leaves.
- This can also beeaten as a vegetale dish with chapatti & it
is a low calorie healthy nutritious food.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...