- 900gm Small Baigan (brinjal)
- 4gm panch phoran (Bengal spices)
- 2gm amchur
- 2gm red chilli powder
- 2gm coriander powder
- 2gm turmeric
- 2gm garam masala powder
- 25ml oil
- 3gm ginger julienne
- 5gm chopped coriander
How to make Baingan Kalonjee :
- Slit the brinjal into quarters length wise. Roast the panch phoran (cumin, saunf, kalonji, methi dana, rai. 2:1:1:1:1) and powder.
- Mix with all the other spices and fill in the brinjal.
- Heat the oil and saute the brinjal until done.
- Garnish with ginger juliennes and chopped corriander before serving.