This is a simple and easy to make mooli salad which has tangy taste beacuse of ginger.
- 1 radish (mooli) of about 1/2 kg (grated)
- 1 piece of ginger (adrak) (thinly sliced)
- 1 tomato (tamatar) (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 green chilli (finely chopped)
- some coriander leaves (dhania patta) (chopped)
- salt (namak) to taste
How to make mooli lachha:
- Add salt to radish. Keep for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze to remove water.
- Add ginger, green chilli and tomato, coriander leaves and lime juice.
- Mix well.