Salad Basket is a easy to prepare and delicious to eat salad which is highly nutritious also.
- 1 big potato (aloo) (boil ed)
- 1 big sweet potato (shakarkand) (boil ed)
- 1 cucumber (kheera) (peeled)
- 1 Tomato (Tamatar)
- 1 cup sprouted moong dal
- 1/2 cup pomegranate (anar)
- 1 green chilli (chopped)
- 3 tsp green coriander leaves (dhania patta) (chopped)
- salt (namak) to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 2 tsp lime juice
How to make salad basket:
- Cut potato, sweet potato, cucumber and tomato into thick pieces.
- Scoop them from inside.
- In a bowl put sprouts, pomegranate, green chilli and inner part of porato, sweet potato, cucumber and tomato.
- Add salt, chaat masala and lime juice.
- Mix well
- Put the mixture in hollows of vegetables.
- Garnish with green coriander leaves and serve.