- 6 eggs (fully boiled)
- 2 boiled Potatoes
- 1 Capsicum 1 onion (thinly sliced into rings)
- 1 Tomato (thinly sliced into rings)
- 2tsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Finely Chopped coriander leaves
How to make Egg Salad :
- Cut eggs into halves.
- Take out the yolk and mash with boiled potatoes.
- Mix salt, pepper, lemon juice and chopped coriander.
- Fill eggs whites with the mixture.
- Serve the egg salad in a tray garnished with onion, tomatoes, chopped capsicum & coriander.