- 1 cup Long Grain (Basmati) boiled Rice
- 1 Apples diced
- 1 small cup boiled green peas
- Few Cauliflower florets boiled
- 1 lemon juice
- salad leaves to garnish
- Cabbage (shredded) for garnishing
- salt & pepper to taste
How to make Rice Salad :
- After boiling rice.
- In cool rice add apples, green peas, cauliflower florets, salt and pepper.
- Now add lemon juice and toss well and transfer to serving dish lined with salad leaves.
- Garnish rice salad with shredded cabbage and coriander leaves.