4 moongdal papads4
1 medium onion finely chopped
salt to taste
1/2 cup cottage cheese grated (paneer)
2 green chillies
2 tblsp coriander leaves finely chopped
1 capsicum finely chopped
oil (if frying) to deep fry
1 tsp chaat masala
How to make paneer bhare papad :
- Halve the papads.
- Prepare the stuffing by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Roast the papads, one piece at a time.
- While they are still hot roll to make ½” diameter cylinders.
- Spoon in the stuffing carefully and serve immediately.
- Alternatively apply little milk or water to the whole papad, put the mixture on one side and roll cylindrically, deep fry in hot oil and serve.