Capsicum raita recipe is very easy to make and a quick side dish for rice or roti. Shimla mirch ka raita is made with sauted capsicum and curd; seasoned with mustard seeds. Learn how to make capsicum raita by following this easy recipe.
Serves: 2 – 3 people
- 2 cups curd
- 1/2 cup capsicum (cut into 1 inch cubes and remove the seeds)
- 1/2 tsp mustard seed
- 1/2 tsp jeera
- Salt to taste
- 2 dried red chilly
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Heat oil in a small frying pan, add mustard seed. add der and fry till it turns translucent.
- When it starts to splutter; add broken red chillies and then add the chopped capsicum and fry till it becomes soft but is crunchy.
- Beat the curd in a bowl and add sugar, salt and chili powder. Mix well.
- Finally add fried capsicum and mix it well.
- Serve it chill.