Here’s a tempting, tasty baigan ka raita recipe for baingan lovers. Learn how to make eggplant raita.
- 250 gm curd (dahi)
- 1 brinjal (baingan)
- a pinch asafetida (hing)
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp salt (namak)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder (kali mirch)
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder (bhuna jeera powder)
How to make baigan ka raita :
- Beat curd and keep aside.
- Grease oil on brinjal and pierce a hole with a knife. Sprinkle hing in the hole. Fry baingan on a gas until cooked well.
- When it cools, peel the outer layer and mash properly.
- Mix it with curd along with salt, kali mirch and jeera powder.
- Serve baingan ka raita chilled.