- 2 Cups Curd (Yogurt)
- 100 gms Gram flour(Besan)
- 1/2tsp Roasted Cumin(jeera) powder
- salt to taste
- Red chili powder to taste
- very little garam masala
- Finely Chopped coriander leaves
- Oil to fry
How to make Boondi ka Raita:
- Add water to gram flour and mix well to spreading consistency.
- Add salt & beat till becomes light. Heat oil & pass the paste through draining spoon. Fry till golden & crisp.
- Stir the curd with hand mixer(mathani).
- Add boondi and mix gently. If it becomes thick add little milk and mix it.
- Now add salt, cumin powder and chili powder, mix well.
- Sprinkle garam masala and garnish with chopped coriander.
- Keep in refrigerator for an hour or so.
- Serve boondi raita chilled.