500gms Mustard leaves
3 Garlic cloves
1 inch Ginger
2 Green chilli
Salt To Taste
1 tbsp Maize flour
1 Pinch Sugar
2 tbsp Ghee
1 Pinch Onions,
1 tsp chopped Red chilli powder
1 Pinch Turmeric powder
- Clean and wash sarson, spinach and bathuwa. Chop the leaves finely.
- Chop ginger, garlic cloves and chillies.
- Pressure cook the spinach, sarson, bathuwa with garlic, ginger and chillies. When cool, grind it to smooth paste.
- Heat ghee in a vessel, add hing and onions. Fry until light brown. Add salt and turmeric powder. Mix well.
- Add the ground saag and simmer the flame. Cook for few minutes.
- Add the maize flour, red chilli powder, sugar and stir well.
- Serve hot with paratha or makki ki roti.