- 8 oz flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 pint milk
- pinch of salt
How to make yorkshire pudding:
- Sieve the flour and salt into a basin.
- make a well in the center and break the eggs into it; add a little of the milk and mix it in well.
- When half the milk is in, beat well for 10 minutes, then add the rest of the milk, still beating.
- The batter should stand for atleast 1 hour before it is used.
- Add about a tblspful of cold water at the last minute for a really light pudding.
- Get a little fat really hot before pouring in the batter, then bake in a moderate oven for 30 minutes, raising the heat just enough to brown it at the end.