Easy to make pineapple chicken. Baked pineapple chicken is yummy and simple to make.
- 2 cut into serving pieces broiler-fryer Chickens
- 1 tsp Monosodium Glutamate
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt (Namak)
- 1 slightly beaten Egg
- 1 6 oz Can Pineapple Juice (Ananas Ka Raas)
- 1 1/3 cup fine dry Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted Butter or Margarine
- 1 1/3 cup flaked Coconut (Nariyal)
How to make pineaple chicken top:
- Rinse pieces of chicken.
- Pat dry with paper towel.
- Drizzle mono-sodium glutamate and salt over both sides.
- Mix egg and pineapple concentrate a plate.
- Mix bread crumbs with melted butter in another plate.
- Combine coconut to butter-bread crumbs mixture .
- Mix well.
- Coat chicken pieces with pineapple mixture.
- Next roll them in coconut mixture.
- Place them on 2 foil-lined baking pans.
- Bake them in a preheated oven to 350 for about 40 minutes.
- Reverse pans in oven for even baking.
- Bake for another 40 minutes.
- If chicken becomes very brownish before end of baking time cover it loosely with foil.