Mellow and soft bone less chicken made exquisite with chaat masala, spices, kasoori methi and chauli beans.
- 2 cups boneless chicken( diced)
For the marianation
- 2 tbsp oil (tel)
- 1 tsp garlic (lasan) chopped
- 1 tsp ginger (adrak)
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp rd chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric (haldi) powder
- 2 Tomato (Tamatar) chopped
- 1/2 cup Tomato (Tamatar) puree
- 1/2 tsp kasoori methi
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (kali mirch)s crushed
- 150 gm chauli beans( cut into 1 inch pieces)
- salt (namak) to taste.
- 4-5 black olives (zetoon)
How to make chooze aur chauli ka milap:
- Clean, wash and marinate the chicken and keep aside for 10 minues.
- For the gravy-heat oil, sauté ginger, garlic.
- Add in the tomato puree, all powdered spices, salt to taste, kasoori methi, black pepper and a little water/ stock if required.
- Add in the chicken and cook in the masala.
- Add in the blanched chauli beans and cook or another 5-7 minutes.
- Remove, serve hot with herb bread.