Chicken masala coorg recipe comes from the city of Coorg. Learn how to make chicken masala coorg.
- 2 cup cut into small pieces Chicken
- 2 Green Chilli (Hari mirch)
- 5 flakes Garlic (Lasun)
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder (Lal Mirchi)
- 1 tblsp chopped Ginger (Adrak)
- 2 meduim sized chopped Onion (Pyaj)
- 1 tsp roasted Cumin Seed Powder (Jeera)
- 10 Black Pepper Corns (Kali Mirch)
- Salt to taste
- 2 tblsp Oil
- 1 tblsp Vinegar (Sirka)
- 1 tblsp chopped Coriander Leaves (Dhania Patta)
How to make chicken masala coorg:
- Grind the green chillies, garlic,ginger, cumin seeds,pepper corns,red chilly powder, onions with the salt and the vinegar.
- Apply over the chicken andmarinate for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chicken and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add a little water and cook the chicken till it is done and the oil floats on top.
- Serve hot garnished with the chopped corriander leaves.