Chicken stir fry is a Chinese recipe for making crisp boneless stir fry chicken with other vegetables and hot and sweet sauces.
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken, cut into strips
- 2 tblspn oil
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 4-5 spring onions, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 c shredded vegetables like cabbage and bell peppers
- 1 c water
- 2 tblsp soy sauce
- 2 tblsp sugar
- 2 tblsp corn flour
How to make chicken stir fry:
- Heat oil in a wok and add ginger, garlic, spring onions and sprinkle with salt.
- Stir fry till onion leaves color.
- Now add the chicken and stir cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sliced onions, other vegetables and half a cup water and cook covered for 5 minutes
- Now, in the remaining half a cup of watermix soy sauce, sugar, and cornflour.
- Stir this paste in to the wok making sure that it is mixed well.
- Let the sauce thicken and serve over hot rice.