Aam pudine ki chutney is a delicious, easy to make and cooling tangy recipe.It is so refreshing that once you try it, its going to
be part of your daily meal for the rest of the summers. This pudina kairi chutney can be used as spread, dip or marinade and goes well with rice, roti or snacks like pakoras and samosas also. Learn how to make mango pudina chutney.
- 2 Raw Mangoes
- A small bowl of mint leaves
- 2 Green Chillies ( to taste)
- 2 – 3 tsp Sugar (increase or decrease )
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
How to make mango pudina chutney:
- Wash the raw mangoes and chop them in small pieces removing the seed.
- In a grinding jar add all the ingredients and grind to a coarse paste.
- In case it is too thick add little water.
- Your raw mango mint chutney is ready. It can be refrigerated for 2 – 3 days. Though tastes better when served fresh.
- Tip: As an alternative you can also add few Garlic cloves.